Thursday, March 30, 2006

new links!!!

Yes! I finally figured out the link feature! So its not that difficult but since it has taken me six months it was challenging for me. But anyways, the links are sites I regularly check out so take a look if it suits you fancy. There are fun ones, pictures, blogs, and serious ones. But they all provide a time-comsuming distraction for me.
Oh, and I wanted to share about our chalk arrow mystery. Last night after Crusade, I found these mysterious pink chalk arrows from the stairs(almost there) to our door(come and get it) with messages. Very weird. Especially since none of us know who it was. This morning on my way to class I followed the trail all the way down the courtyard staircase to the community center. Hmm...stalkeresque.
I went to Aida's today to pick up a strength of materials textbook. 138.89 What a rip-off.