Wednesday, March 15, 2006

bright and early

So, I got up this morning at 4:51a by choice. We had a big group meet up for a sunrise hike up madonna. It was fun, a little cold, but worth it. I love doing random things that my parents just shake their heads at. We spent time at the top just goofing off anf taking crazy pictures. And the sunrise is just impressive by itself. Coming over the hills and shining the sun's first beams on the beautiful place of San Luis. No camera could completely capture the wonder and beauty of it all.
We were heading down excited to go to Denny's afterward. And for some reason or another I slipped the most on the dewy rocks. I ended up falling downhill into this bush. There was no way for me to get up on my own. So my friend tried to pull me up then she fell too. Then somebody else grabbed both of us. It was quite a humorous moment. I was told "at least it was a very graceful fall."
I just woke up from one of the greatest naps ever.