Friday, March 17, 2006

its finally spring break

So much for an hour long final. It took me two and a half. Which means I didn't leave SLO till 4:03 when I had wanted to be on the road about 2:30. Anyways, my mate final wasn't bad, just lots of writing. I filled up 14 of the 16 pages in my bluebook. The really sweet part of it is I didn't really need to study because you either know it and paid attention in class and to assignments or you're basically screwed. So far the drive hasn't been too bad. One thing that really irritates me is how passing lanes become drag races. I mean, a cop isn't going to give a just warning for a speeder twenty to thirty over the speed limit. The best part was I saw three rainbows before I got here to In-N-Out. Funny thing is it was sunny in SLO. And I just ran into a couple friends headed the same way. I was waiting for my cheeseburger, fries, and vanilla milkshake writing this when a guy came and sat really close to me. Like the uncomfortable kind of close. When I realized who it was everything was cool. Its actually really funny now that I think about it. oh, Happy St Patty's Day!