Monday, February 27, 2006

that was a record

It took me over a month to finish this book, The Heavenly Man. It was really difficult to get through probably because of the conviction I was going through. This man went through so much physical, mental, and spiritual pain possible and has greater faith than anyone I have ever met. I could not imagine surviving in his circumstances. But I also started An Echo in the Darkness when I went home and finished last night. One of my favorite things to do is read all snuggled under the covers. Last night was a bad idea. First off because I was up late studying. Second, I needed to get sleep so instead I felt really tired this morning. And last, I had to finish the last few chapters. Anyways, my statics midterm has the potential to be very bad. It wasn't anything like I was expecting. Hard, weird problems, not enough time. At least I know I got one out of the three right since I had worked it out last night. Oh well, physics part two tomorrow...