Tuesday, February 28, 2006

the craziest thing ever

So I was just in physics. We took part two of our midterm and started learning about magnetism. My professor was going over the characteristics of magnetism and some examples. She also explained that current is magnetic, and the relationship between magnetism and electricity is undeniable yet unidentifiable. All of the sudden my thoughts went thousands of miles per hour. And I wanted to sit down and talk with God about how He decided to do that. Isn't that the weirdest feeling? I mean because seeing God has got to stike alot of fear into a normal person. And the Bible says we will just want to praise Him, so asking lots of questions might be difficult. Anyways, its not everyday that I feel like asking the Almighty about His knowledge and intentions before time began, especially when it comes to magnetism. Although I doubt He would mind. Since, now that I think about it, asking is kinda like praying or thanking Him for the wonders of creation. Wow, physics class was more profound than I could have expected.