Saturday, February 11, 2006

abnormalities

I haven't posted anything of importance in a while, so here's a few things that have been on my mind.
  • Most people only eat cottage cheese with something else mixed in, like fruit. Well, I tried sliced peaches this morning, and I have to say I'm not a big fan. I will stick with plain, thanks.
  • I am obsessed with the Olympics. I try to watch as much as I can especially short track speed skating.
  • I always fall asleep in cars. Except when I'm driving, don't worry.
  • "I loved doing things for the Lord so much that it had become my security and my source of joy."-The Heavenly Man by Brother Yun
  • Its been really warm in slo lately. 87 on Wednesday. And I wore a black t-shirt when I went running. What a genius. Isn't it still February? Where did winter go?
  • Better Off Dead is one of the most hilarious 80s movies ever. I love random movie recommendations from friends.
  • I haven't been able to figure out how to put up new links. Its really frustrating.