Monday, October 23, 2006

ouch

Random phone call I got Friday night eating out with my parents...
"Hi, this is Kim."
"Hi, this is some guy from somewhere."
"Um, uh, hi?"
"I wanted to call about something or other..."
"I'm sorry. I'm confused."
"Wait. You don't work at the T.V. station?"
"No. I think you have the wrong number."
"Yeah. I think so too."
"Ok, sorry. Bye!"
Poor guy got the wrong number. Denied in a very round about way. Hopefully whoever it was did it on purpose. She better not be using the same fake number either. I don't really want to have all these random, confusing conversations regularly.
Especially after the drive I had. I stopped at the sketchiest gas station this side of the Mississippi. Ugh, those bikers. I wanted to karate chop them in half simply for the way they were looking at me. I guess this explains why I am a fan of HollaBack NYC. Although not exactly the safest conditions to snap their picture. That would probably have been the second worse decision of the night(right after actually stopping there instead of looking for another bathroom). Might have been the first time I wish I was traveling with an over-protective guy friend(a.k.a. a boyfriend). Oh well, God kept me safe. And He should keep me from contracting any strange diseases. That will NEVER happen again. blah.