Thursday, June 08, 2006

sanuk

So I've been in major cleaning/packing mode since about 5, and I stumbled across this old tag from my sandals I got forever ago. Well, around the beginning of the school year. But the main point is that I liked what it says... so enjoy!
"Sanuk, (which means 'happy' in Thai) was started in the USA by a group of Southern Calfornia surfers who wanted something different than the status quo. Thanks to your support we are able to continue offering unique products geared for individuals like yourself. It is our hope at Sanuk that every time you slip into a pair of our sandals, you'll feel the 'Sanukness' that comes from choosing the path less traveled."
Basically the middle is a sales pitch and stuff, but I really like the part about breaking the status quo and choosing the path less traveled. But maybe that's just me.