Saturday, June 03, 2006

change that calendar already

So I finally just ripped off the month of May from my desk calendar. That just tells you how much I actually rely on it.
I have this bad habit of jotting down the most random things on it like phone numbers, to do lists on the wrong day, doodles, and quotes. I've got a pretty good collection this time. The thing is I don't feel like transferring it all to the month of June so I figured this was a good substitute.
  • People are everything to us because they are everything to Christ.
  • Spirituality does not equal godliness.
  • If its not on the menu, don't advertise it!
  • Growing is learning simple truths at a deeper level than before.

So there you go. All the wisdom that I picked up from the month of May. And to finish it off, my favorite...

  • Friends don't let friends eat frozen fish.