Monday, June 19, 2006

homesick

I know. How can this be possible if I am actually home? I'm homesick for slo. Or maybe sick of home. Your pick. Its been a week and not that I hate it or anything, I'm just ready for adventure! I've had a chance to catch up with a bunch of friends, mostly by eating out at BJ's. Its great to spend time with the fam and get ready for the next six weeks. But I've been stagnant. And I miss my friends. Mostly, those people that I didn't expect either. The bummer part is talking to them just seems to make it worse. So, this is my last post for probably the longest that I will ever be away. Without phone. Or Internet. Pray for us.
"Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age."
-Matthew 28:19-20