Tuesday, May 09, 2006

recovery

So, I've gotten absolutely nothing done since this afternoon. I was going to wipe out ce (which has been wiping me out now that I think of it). Side note- it is so annoying to stand in the civil engineering hallway for over half an hour to copy the solutions to our homework. Anyways, I am justifying it as just a chill time to make up for this weekend. Because tomorrow it is back to nose on the grindstone especially since I am not missing crusade when pastor James comes despite my physics midterm coming up. It also way more fun to have your roommates procrastinate for you. Even though she almost killed me. In the car that is. It was a worthwhile Bali's run since I got allergy medicine (miracle in a little bottle, too bad its expensive, although way cheaper than gasoline) and more thank you notes. And God continues to amaze me with His providence as I am speechless at His support that has been coming in. Although I'm still no where close to the final amount, I know it will all work out. I should get some sleep since this paragraph has absoutely no coherent structure to it.