Friday, May 12, 2006

insight!

I was hoping and wishing to get out of english early today, but it didn't work out. I had big ambitions to make it over the Philips Hall for the Well. As the minutes were ticking by, it hit me. The stuff I've been wrestling with has been my answer all along. Just the fact that I want to be serving is what I've been asking God for. I wasn't so jazzed about leading a Bible study next year, but it was like a light bulb flicked on. If I want to invest my life in greater cause and the lives of others, leading a study is the perfect opportunity to be used exactly where I am at. Just that morning at prayer I shared with a friend about how much I desire to be anywhere besides school and that I need to find purpose, fulfillment, satisfaction with the time and place God has given me. So now that this dilemma is sorted out, it seemed so simple to begin with. From the very beginning. In the first place. Well, I am a slow learner and not usually very observant. Hopefully not tonight though. I just finished cramming for my physics midterm tomorrow at 9. So, off to get some shut eye and then ace the thing. One step closer to the weekend. You can't understand how excited I am to actually clean my room, sleep in on Saturday, study, and go to church. It is ridiculous how crazy the weekends have been.