Sunday, January 08, 2006

its been a while

I haven't felt much like organizing my thoughts lately. Weird that I would procrastinate on procrastinating.
Classes started last Tuesday. Hopefully, its a good schedule with work and extra-curriculars. I'm taking statics, linear analysis, physics, and my major materials class. The professors haven't turned evil yet so things seem to be going well.
Yesterday was crazy fun. It was my roommates birthday so we went to Pismo to try out an Italian place but it was closed so we went to Splash(yummy). We met up with a bunch of friends and had a bonfire, football game, and sumo wrestling. It was fun beyond words. I had sand all over and woke up sore from running in the sand. We all went to Margie's for dinner and saw Munich. The movie was so intense but really good. Now, I still want to see Glory Road and Memoirs of a Geisha.