Thursday, January 26, 2006

I made it through the day

Today was very stressful and busy. I stayed up late studying and slept for four hours. Pretty respectable but apparently not enough. First, I had my physics midterm which went well. We get to use a 4x6 card of notes and formulas so its hard to be completely lost. I just hope its not false confidence until I get the test back. Work was normal besides the rain which makes deliveries annoying. Math was so bad. I am scared to get that test back. There were only six questions which was good since I was expecting more. But the problem was I only knew how to do half of them. There was a tank problem with the salt, the mixing, and in/out rates that just mess me up, even though he warned us I still couldn't work it out. I was struggling through the last differential equation, and it felt like my brain just turned off. Partial credit? Maybe? oh well. My group finished our portfolio after meeting twice: this afternoon and tonight. At least its good and completed, so I can go to sleep now.