Sunday, August 20, 2006

immutability

Newsflash: God doesn't change. I wish I could fully grasp that concept. That He is the same God of my life here as He was this summer in East Asia. Maybe that's why I've had so much to regret from the last two weeks. But it also happens to be a fact that God is still my Dad. That He still uses my life in His greater purpose. That He still works in awesome ways to bring people into His kingdom. That even in ridiculous circumstances He finds a way to protect His children.
I suppose now there should be an application part of this realization. But this is where I get stuck. I can't live the same way I did this summer. With only one responsibility. Its basically impossible. At the same time I can't live the same way I did before project either. And then comes the part about my fam(actual and project). Hopefully, ppd will get better from here.