Tuesday, August 29, 2006

bargain night

Let's summarize life as of late...
Filing a claim stinks.
Wakeboarding is amazing fun. I got up on my first try! It helps that I snowboard. I think. A little sunburnt and very sore. Camping was different than I expected but awesome. Just need to keep in mind willingness and availability.
Got back Sunday noonish. Had a refreshing Jamba smoothie. Took a nap. Watched some Grey's Anatomy season 1 with housemate and friends. Surprisingly enjoyed it, minus the blood parts. The one I liked was about adult responsibility. How much it can stink beyond belief. And all the benefits. I agreed with most of her reasons. The only exception was about sleeping around. That comes with the responsibility of marriage and even then its not "around" anyways. It was just the fact that I've had to deal with new adult challenges like accidents and auto insurance and estimates and immense frustration.
Tonight, the Irvine staff came to hang out in slo for a couple days. We got grub at Firestone's, walked around downtown, saw Little Miss Sunshine. It is great-unexpected and hilarious and adorable and so relateable(is this even a word?).
Sprite and cinnamon raisin toast is not a good combination for a midnight snack.
I am almost afraid my musical tastes are growing too close to the hippie days of my father.
Getting ready for my cousin's wedding is taking too much effort, shopping, and money.