Friday, September 28, 2007

major change? or major focus?

So, I've decided I'm not so sure about my major anymore. Along the lines of not wanting to be an engineer anymore. But it almost feels too late. I've put in over three years worth toward this degree and nothing at this point, nothing is gonna stop me. There is too much sleep-deprivation, sweat, tears, and stress to let it all go to waste.
Its just after working this summer as an intern. Which was an awesome expereience and even though it wasn't technically an engineering internship I realized I don't want to do that for the rest of my life. (They really just need somebody comfortable with Excel and is pretty sharp with their technical skills.) I just don't want the rest of my life to take place behind a desk. So there are a lot of ideas floating around in my mind. Most of which I'm not comfortable sharing with everyone. When I say that I don't really want to be an engineer anymore, people always jump to asking what I'm going to switch my major to. But I just like to think of it as narrowing down my decision of a career in my major.